10/26/09

The Spiral Jetty

We went down to the Spiral Jetty Saturday.

Here's a photographic rundown.





Allison pretends that she doesn't like it when I take her picture when she's driving, but all I see is a smile.









Allison read us an essay by Robert Smithson aloud before we walked to the jetty. The actual essay wasn't that good, but I like that Allison brought it.



I tried to think of a funny caption for this one. NOPE.





I post photos like this for Natalie.



Natalie: "Keut!"









Allison is O.G. No lie.



It was pretty windy and there was lots of foam. It made for an interesting scene.



The foam reminded me of seals. Really big, dumb, floppy seals.

Even though the crop on this photo is off, I still like it a lot.



When you're walking on the spiral, it's important to make sure that you stay on the path. It's a journey, not a destination. (Landon.)



Allison will say she looks bad, but everyone else in the whole world will say she looks cute. Especially Natalie, who will say it almost like I'm in trouble. "Trevor! She looks so cute!"







I'm so artistic.



I'm SO artistic.



I'M SO ARTISTIC.





The thing about this photo is, I didn't even tell Allison to stand like a model. That choice was made my her.

Must be in her blood.

















There was supposed to be a rainbow in the background of this photo, but I overexposed the shot.

So that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment