2/2/09

I mean this empty space.

It's the nights like this that I really enjoy – or at least used to before I had work.

Yes, it's only been a week that I've worked at Security Metrics but it's the principal of the matter. The thing is: it's 3:11 am right now and I feel like I could go on a roll. I've decided to split up Love City into three different blogs and I want to get working on that.

But.

I have to sleep. Curse you cruel world.

On the bright side, working a job like this (while I enjoy learning about Linux & working with 90% cool people) has made me remember how much I don't want to do anything for a career but photography.

Anyway. This is the first post of the rest of my life. Soon I'll be eating, then in bed. You, however might be interested in my photography portfolio website.

No comments:

Post a Comment